Describe the section
Use case 1 - Building a learning community around digital practices within agricultural education schools
With this project that will start in September 2019 in France, we show how opening recognition can help to foster collaboration and sharing of digital practices in the education field, between teachers, trainers and learners. We give examples of how informal recognition is empowering the members and how they can get recognition from outside their community.
- Follow Fabien who is to going to build his personal recognition space
- Follow Sophie who wants to develop her skills on GIS
- Follow Christophe who wants to show his commitment to a project
- Follow Anthony, who claims the same open badges as his apprentices
- Follow Philippe, he created his own badge to claim a skill
- Follow Michèle, looking for testimonies on digital practices
- Follow Antoine whose illustrator talent was discovered by his headmaster
Use case 2 - Open badges uses in a FabLab
Follow Michèle, looking for testimonies on digital practices
Michèle – 42 years old, head of training engineering in Dijon
She is looking for people who would like to present their projects at the next educational digital seminar.
Michèle is looking for teacher and trainers who have innovative practices around digital agriculture.
She consulted the OpenGallery of Badges Agricultural Education and found a badge “FARMBOT Project”.
Farmbot is an agricultural robot based entirely on open source technologies that automates the production and maintenance of a small vegetable garden, from seed planting to burial of weeds, soil monitoring and soil management, calculated intake of water. It is a project that brings together advocates of technologies and those of organic farming, which responds to ecological, educational and scientific issues, and brings agriculture into a new era.
The badge allows her to identify actors of the project and make them testify at the seminar.
Michèle realizes that this badge connects all the actors of the project: teachers, professionals, learners, without distinction!
The open badges allow to recognize all the actors of a project and the partners who recognize them