Describe the section
Use case 1 - Building a learning community around digital practices within agricultural education schools
With this project that will start in September 2019 in France, we show how opening recognition can help to foster collaboration and sharing of digital practices in the education field, between teachers, trainers and learners. We give examples of how informal recognition is empowering the members and how they can get recognition from outside their community.
- Follow Fabien who is to going to build his personal recognition space
- Follow Sophie who wants to develop her skills on GIS
- Follow Christophe who wants to show his commitment to a project
- Follow Anthony, who claims the same open badges as his apprentices
- Follow Philippe, he created his own badge to claim a skill
- Follow Michèle, looking for testimonies on digital practices
- Follow Antoine whose illustrator talent was discovered by his headmaster
Use case 2 - Open badges uses in a FabLab
Introducing the guidelines
Anyone can teach me something and I can teach something to anyone !
Anyone can recognize his fellows for their skills, their qualities, their values or their knowledge!
Everyone can help improve society!
If you agree with these sentences, you are invited to continue the reading.
We will present you five stories of individuals who believe these affirmations.