Describe the section
Use case 1 - Building a learning community around digital practices within agricultural education schools
With this project that will start in September 2019 in France, we show how opening recognition can help to foster collaboration and sharing of digital practices in the education field, between teachers, trainers and learners. We give examples of how informal recognition is empowering the members and how they can get recognition from outside their community.
- Follow Fabien who is to going to build his personal recognition space
- Follow Sophie who wants to develop her skills on GIS
- Follow Christophe who wants to show his commitment to a project
- Follow Anthony, who claims the same open badges as his apprentices
- Follow Philippe, he created his own badge to claim a skill
- Follow Michèle, looking for testimonies on digital practices
- Follow Antoine whose illustrator talent was discovered by his headmaster
Use case 2 - Open badges uses in a FabLab
Who says network and community, implies to identify, to recognize, to find oneself again. It is therefore important to identify and begin to design badges and uses of these badges in the service of the structuring of these groups. This is how Le Dôme and its partners began to translate their projects and their membership in communities into badges. This type of badge may contain the information, the charter, the values, the role, the objectives, … of the network or the community.
Some examples of badges projects and communities.
The same logic of use can also emerge on the structuring and identification of resources, whether human, technical or documentary. This is why cartographic tools should be the first to be explored.