What should Pericles consider?
What's the objective?
- Recruit staff
- Encourage self-reflection, self-assessment and peer assessment of professional development
- Encourage networking and collaborating, systematically deploying continuous assessment practice when providing consulting to their clients.
- Focusing on human capital development and adaptability for the reorganisation of the SMEs and the development and market positioning of their new products and / or services to address ever changing demand,
- Enhancing their innovation together with their capacity to overcome labour market frictions and easily recruiting people with totally different experience and skills’ profiles.
Who will have access?
- Colleagues (consultants) and peers, managers in the SMEs, people outside the company, the consultant/employee/trainee after ending the relationship with the company
- Should the Company offer tools for issuing credentials and tools to relate self- and peer (open) recognition to formal recognition frameworks?
Who will be able to claim recognition?
- Should and how consultants claim their own skills?
- Should peers and/or managers in the SMEs endorse or recognise skills?
- Are there widely accepted and comprehensive skills taxonomies that can be used?
What will be recognised?
- Practices and competencies acquired through work
- Continuing professional development
- Transfer of company’s practices to their clients —and conversely