What should Thanos consider?
What's the objective?
- Boost re-employment after short-term jobs by leveraging recognition
Who will have access?
- Whose recognition would employers trust?
- Consider which features are required by employers in order to trust credentials enough to at least partly base their employing decisions on it.
- Peer recognition should probably be limited and clearly identifiable, recognition by employers’ peers (i.e. other owners of similar activities) should be also clearly identifiable.
Who will be able to claim recognition?
- Can learners bring digital evidence of their skills?
- Recognition may be started by learners claiming their skills and providing evidence for that.
- Encourage employers to endorse claimed skill they agree with and evidence they know or trust.
What will be recognised?
- Design a progressive engagement path for trainers and employers.
- Trainers can start up the activity and should support by identifying relevant skills and providing recognition models.
- At first employers can endorse recognition provided by trainers, possibly adding their own evidence or comments.
- At a later stage, employers can issue their own recognition pieces leveraging the provided models.